Doubling Probe Card lifetime, forming and refreshing of probes tips – fastest pay back = Your intelligent way to save costs for wafer test!
Maintaining Good Contacts
- for cantilever, vertical and lithographic probe cards
- probe pitch from 50 µm, tip diameter from 10 microns, probe materials: W, WRe, CuBe, Palladium Alloys
- reshaping method based on specifically formulated abrasive elastomer pad
- highly polished probe surfaces after reshaping (surface roughness < 0.3 microns)
- very good contact resistance after reshaping
- maintains probecard alignment integrity, no realignment due to reshaping process necessary
- fully automatic, no specific operator skills required
- short process times
TIPS offers complete installation support and after sales service for TPR machines.
For further information feel free to